Wednesday, September 19, 2007

God is Amazing... just speechless

Christmas Musical Meeting in Church last night....

remember the last time I spoke about the director? Mrs Coach bag tai tai director?

She shocked the hell out of me last night.

Anyway, bottom line was... she might be throwing everything to me when she leaves for another church at the end of the year (probably before the musical).

***

Got a call from Samat. He was clearly upset at the level of commitment in Mrs Coach Bag.

And challenged me to be the Director of the Christmas Musical instead.

I accepted it this morning... still awaiting the approval from Gloria after probably dismissing Mrs C. Bag. :(

Seriously... I think God is the One challenging my faith.

In the morning, He told me everything I am going through definitely has an end to it.

Yet at night, He gave me more upon my shoulders.

***

Dennis told me about the parable on the Shepherd & the Hired Hand.

He said the Hired Hand is one who was paid to do the job, the Shepherd was not.

When something befalls on the sheep, the Hired Hand runs, but the Shepherd is willing to lay His life down for the sheep.

I was extremely touched & I knew I could not let God's work fall into the hands of that. :(

I decided to take on the role of the Shepherd - with no previous experience. It takes a big big courage to do this.

In Him I trust, I take that leap of FAITH!

*Aza Aza Hwaiting*!

***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home