Friday, September 21, 2007

Everybody Loves a GOOD Ad!

I enjoy good short films, entertaining tv commercials.. and my kids would know that from the stuff I show them in class. :)

Well.. a little happiness to spread in the midst of all the mugging, rushing and tiring, I-desperately-need-a-break people.. :)

Coca-CoLa's Happiness Ad! Spread the joy!

I always love Coke's advert though I'm not much a fan of their product...



***

That much for a happy lil ad. But the following is closer to my heart. I grew up singing to this..



***

Last joke-a-mercial to share and....... THE REASON TO LEARN ENGLISH!!

You don't wanna to be shaking to the wrong music! >.<



*Disclaimer: It's just a joke & thank God I'm out of school as a teacher.

Kids, DON'T YOU DARE USE THE FOLLOWING AD TO share with your current teachers as to WHY you might LOVE English SUDDENLY.

1 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

The first advertisement is so well done. Creates a wonderland factory within the vending machine that will spare no process to make the end product such an enjoyment.
Nothing can be far from the truth. It's plain factory made with hot sweaty men refilling the vending machines before the day begins.

That's how to sell things. Coke Cola has done it again. =)

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home