Tuesday, November 20, 2007

AFB - Away From Books II

In Love with MAD JACK!

Satiated my craving for Mad Jack on Uncle Sam's birthday. My Goodness.. it was a haven of FISH...

Man, Aileen's ironically a cat-mouse... mouse-cat... whatever.

the only form of meat I consume is F.I.S.H & Mad Jack's da place

I almost got to eat it at Jln Kayu aft picking mom & dad up... but ended up slurping Selegie's Tou Hway - Lagi Shiok also.

I think the Jln Kayu Tou Hway auntie knows how to slice her Tou Hway... but don't order the peanuts ah boling. Tou Hway alone would suffice... :)

Anyway, here's to Mad Jack @ Bt Timah Rd..

Berry Madness Smoothie - heavenly

Cheezy Spicy & Plain Fries

Grilled Fish with Mash Potato

Sinful Dinner...

Reasonable Pricing too... Love it. :) One more time!


BTB - Back to Books

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home