Thursday, November 15, 2007

RE-CHARGE..ing.

Finally, the last project's down. Presentation, as usual was a breeze... :)

Maybe I should start making 'presenter' as my professional career.

Job description: - do ppt & make presentations for companies Salary: S$ 400/hr.

SIAO ar... who's going to pay me that amount to do crappy presentation for them. Hahah..dream on Aileen.

***

well, I had a good time at 06 chalet last night. It was more like a ironic re-charging session after weeks long of projects.

Ironic cuz... being at the other end of the island and with this group was totally relaxing.

They make me forget my age, and that I've tonnes of notes waiting for me at home.

On the other hand, I didn't catch any sleep and ended more tired in lecture today...

but it was good..

and they were pretty On during the number game where the forfeit was a mishmash of melted ice cream, chicken rings & salted nuts. YUCKS.

I was dying to back out of the game but none of them did.. how could I? :P

thanks to u all at the chalet.. :) I enjoyed it, esp the ride back too. Hahhaa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home