Sunday, November 11, 2007

no sUmmeR bUt eXaMs craZe :(

How long has it been since I last blogged...

I feel so deprived. So pent up.

I'm left with 1 last project & then what comes next are 4 exam papers..

if I can, I would find a way to put up the last proj - casual game design - for you guys. it's really lame, but it's our little baby proj.

presentation's this wed & loads to rush :(

***

God, my DADDY reads my blog!

Thanks to Ivy, otherwise i would not have known he stalks my PRIVATE life. :P

Not that I mind, but he never said anything about it.

Now that the fonts on the blog have shrunk incredibly much, my far-sighted dad might have problems reading without his glasses now.. MUAHHAHA...

leave Ur FOOTPRINTs here next time k dad? Don't silently stalk me. It's scary.

***

the freaking external harddisk is seriously screwing my work up.. my comp can't read it.

Can anybody advise me??

It's Sam's one... & if I spoil it, im so dead ... :~~~(

stupid technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home