Tuesday, November 06, 2007

grumblings of a neurotic sweet looking girl..

Just recently I was talking to CK over msn and I reminded him what a Mr King of Black face he was back in school. He defended saying he has changed.

Really? So ‘old habits die hard’ saying doesn’t stand true anymore?

I beg to differ.

Just by sitting in lectures, I can vouch for the validity of that saying.

***

If something doesn’t disturb me or intrude my private space, I can’t be bothered.

But there are just some people who do some things which arouse those violent tendencies in me.

# 1 – People who talks during lecture, especially those seated beside you!
Can you imagine trying to listen to the professor yet the noise is obstructing that ability?

#2 – People (GIRLS) who shakes their legs and then you can feel it 3 seats away?
Boogieing away in a lecture hall is not my idea of a great dance... plus it looks kind of vulgar.

Yes, and on most occassions, it's the girls who shake their legs like mad!! HELLO!!
where did the real girls go?
At least if the guys shake their legs, I can probably forgive them since Shaking might be a substitute to scratching their crotch. Credit to them for being that polite... >.<

#3 – People who half-blast their earphones and if you can hear the whole song it’s fine, but not when you can only hear the tempo!

Can you just go deaf yourself?

#4 – People who turn on their mobile speakers and play music.

Love it or hate it, you have to listen with them.

***

I tried googling and realized that I happen to fall under the category of Noise Sensitive (NS) people. Researchers have related NS people to Neuroticism

(Note: Neuroticism is NOT neurotic, though I would most wished I am which gives me a reason to stop all these noise.)

Inside me is a 10 year old, neurotic, highly violent kid who possibly might have ADHD, but outwardly, I’m suppressing all these to look normal. *rolls eyes*

Suddenly I wish I am a kid again. You get me, don’t you?

* But I did the bitchy thing by SShhhhhing the horrible group of guys and girl, who were chattering away so loudly, and I threw them a terribly huge dirty look...

(Good thing i was wearing a "I only look innocent" slogan Tee.. so... yep forgiven. :P)

If the girl is more interesting that the blonde professor, Go get a room can?? Don’t need to show the rest of the 400 + students what you guys are thinking of… *fumes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home