Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New found Evolution

Somewhere tucked in the corner of CCK... a human is slowly evolving into a panda..

That's me.

***

Cold, rainy night is wonderful.

The best time to do your work and accumulate those rings under your eyes too.

When was the last time I danced in the rain? Can't remember.

Walking to CCK from school I guess, tiptoing from earthworms which were swimming on the ground.

*YIKES* shivers* So gross *

But I would love to do it again.

Maybe later... no wait.

Finish project first. =( WTH...

***

Searching for that ray of light in a long dark tunnel seems almost impossible.

Like I said, Shit never comes in a small drop.. it usually comes in a huge bolus and it uninvitingly slaps itself onto your face.

Christians call it the SPIRITUAL WARFARE... i call it... "Crap Tornado"

***

Starting from Sunday, things might begin looking brighter. Or so I hope.

Sunday fellowship had better be crazy enough for me to release those tensions...

Bah... I love kairos. It's growing bigger, cosier, closer to be my place of refuge. A God-sent grp. Love it.

***

1 Comments:

Blogger I.V.Y. said...

Yea sista, you are almost there. Miss Hello Panda. I can see the apparent transformation. Too bad bamboo shoots are very expensive to source for...heeheehee. Oh sigh, sayangs panda.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home