Tuesday, November 13, 2007

QUOTE ME WEEK!

I don't know what's up, but it seems like I've been the source of quotes this week!

First, Ivan has officially accepted the term "emo baby" no thanks to me.

Is EMO a gay term in the teenage years or something?

Not to me man! Just a short form for 'EMOTIONAL'..

you're way to straight to be GAY man. *HA*

***

then we've darren who quoted what I wrote in my SMS to him!

My gosh, I just feel that if I don't clarify this, i'm gonna be termed as an anti-woman potential to be man.

In a bid to comfort him for losing his girl, i just told him girls who slip through his hands so easily are not worthy of him (this applies to guys too) & that if she does any crazy stuff such as smsing to scold another girl who's comforting him.. just ignore her... because SOME women are crazy, possessive & incomprehensible.

Believe me. I've heard horror stories of some wannabes-princess-queen-of-the-world girls who want to be worshipped.

SOOOOO... that's just my take on his issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home