Monday, October 27, 2008

Clearing my Sleep Debt

Deepavali is one holiday I'm so thankful for...

after a long weekend, I spent 15 hours clearing my sleep debt. waking up at 2.30pm and falling back to sleep till 5pm.

what a luxury!

i was so lazy to reply anybody's msges and thumbing my phone is the last thing i want to do.

now to make up for some ME time, i am back online, blogging, updating photobucket with Kairos photos (yes, long overdue), wikipedia-ing and reading some awesome bible stories online (for kids)... and if time allows... (facebooking) <- urgh... I completely hate this hobby.

Let me go back to why i hate facebooking -> it's a complete waste of time. Uploading photos (and allowing people to steal it, like Ivan did), then you start to kaypo into other people's lives... and before you know it, 3 hours gone and nothing learnt!

Instead, when I wikipedia, i went from cairn rocks to buffalo jump to plains bison.. all in just 3 minutes! and boy do i feel smarter already... =.=

Now you know why i don't really facebook? Because aileen has grown wiser..

and let me hear some Amen to that!

***

Last night, kairos was so sweet enough to come by and watch Wizard.

To be honest, I was a little skeptical, hesitant and doubtful about everything... with Chelsea and Liverpool going live at the same time, I was wondering if I made the right choice getting the gang over to the theatre.

i believed my director WILL do a good job, that was why i bugged them to pay and support THE 'arts'.

but when i watched the opening show, things were scratchy and watching it from my perspective as a theatre grad, it was OK, not superb.

show and actors got better by the fifth show and I am proud to say, Yes it is good :)

***

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah..first..dun reply my msg..then say i steal photo..tsk tsk..it wasnt stealing leh, it was borrowed for a higher purpose.. :D good to know that you're wiser, keep it up. hahaha. and the show was good, it got my attention for at least 70% of the duration, which is unheard of for my standards. The vibe from Kairos was positive too..so no worries..you believed the right director.. :)

1:36 AM  
Blogger DeeLu said...

dude i'm mad proud of u for not spending hours facebooking.... and wikipedia is the most awesome thing for a history teacher like me..... i used to spend hours just reading and linking and then reading and then hyperlinking all night reading

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home