Tuesday, October 14, 2008

for the GIRL so nice

i must have caught some book bug lately.

it's just books after books on my to-do list.

sure feels good 'cuz i haven't been reading much ever since i started uni.

Actually, no. I HAVE been reading. Pile of notes, textbooks etc... gosh...

Anyway, CK swopped one book with me... one which I don't quite understand why I need...

Yes, the title is really cute. And to be honest, I can't put it down once I picked it up.

to sum it up, author Sherry Argov describes what differentiates a 'bitch' to the nice girl.

the 'BITCH' is a woman who is nice, but knows where she stands.
the NICE girl falls all over for a guy.

what i found so interesting is the list of descriptions and advices Sherry dishes out to all the nice women, encouraging them to be the clever dreamgirl of all men.

My reading time is usually on my way to work and i have been receiving side glances, stares from morning commuters.

it's just.. strange, and i was so tempted to throw the book out of the door and pretend it just dropped from heaven. "not mine, not mine, I don't need it" nervous laugh and frantically walks away.

oh well, but in my opinion, it's important for girls to read this and master it.

nothing for those with two balls and a stick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home