Friday, October 10, 2008

get down... to work!

Blogging has been rare these days and even more so at such a strange hour.

I'm not quite sure which noun to put to myself - workaholic, procrastinator or just last-minute lazy bug?

I'm meeting a potential big sponsor in 6 hours time and I'm still rushing to put together something for them.

This is crazy.

I've been conceptualising everything in my head the past few days confident I could put together something within a day. Obviously not.

Then in the midst of doing work, I got distracted. Needed a breather and started surfing the web to dig people's blogs. None updated. That much for a breather.

oh heck* I rather pen something myself to whine before I get back to work.

Wizard is starting in about two weeks. Work has been crazy just trying to cover everything in the office. It doesn't help that one colleague is running off, but then again I'm happy for her to get out of a place where she can't belong. Sigh! Like my PM says, missy here is going to die.
of course, i know God never gives me something I cannot handle.

So, aileen WILL pull through.

at least it cheers me up when I head to the production area just watching the puppet master at work! it's awesome... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home