Tuesday, December 16, 2008

time out

three days more to official time out at work, i feel nothing like that at this moment. 

with the server down since a week ago, there were so much work piling at my in tray and to do list...

i totally hate this feeling.

***

auditions started tonight for Easter production and well things ARE sorta looking good. 
like S. put it, we had 400% more than expected auditionees! *tsk*

2009 will be a year i probably would age the fastest, yet, with grace, wisdom & faith.

Two major productions, three smaller scale, One-Two church musicals, weekend getaways, dance *argh* I can't wait for it all to happen! 

When it does happen, i will definitely look back at the journey in awe and amazement to how my faith has strengthen.

11 months into my full time job, i'm amazed at the steps i've taken, the relationships i've built at work and every min of the day, I thank God i'm alive, kicking & whining! 

Much to my delight, I received an sms this afternoon from K. It was one that told me that my decision to stay on in my job was an obedient decision. 

Oh well... we all have our moments... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home