Monday, November 26, 2007

INDECENT DISPLAY OF PUBLIC AFFECTION (PDA) LEADS TO 2 WEEKS OF 'HOSPITALISATION'

In conservative Singapore, PDA is commonly known to be a social taboo.
'No No' to hugging couples on trains or heavy petting in parks.

But last Saturday, there was an outrageous act of PDA along CTE!

Where no particular term has been addressed to mouth-to-butt sexual act, we, can only call it KISSING of ASS affection. -_-

SIGH!

Okay, cut to the chase, a Picanto Kissing the Ass of Proton Waja Gen 2 brings no
Sexual Infections but only a Gaping Mouth & a Dented Ass :(

My Poor little baby....

But I wasn't the ONE who instigated this indecent act.. my dad did...

Not too sure how to put my emotions to this issue.

1. Given my driving style similar but not worse than his, I'm thankful I wasn't the cause. AMEN.

2. He needs to learn the lesson of... "breaking way before time"... & the fact that his age is inhibiting his reflex actions.

3. This accident will teach HIM & ME.. to drive safely the next time around

4. Maybe it's time to get a new car & a bike (lower cost of damage in future) hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home